Abstract Submission Closed
Oral Presentation Announcement
ORAL PRESENTATION PRIZE COMPETITION – ACUTE KIDNEY INJURY ACROSS TWO CONTINENTS – AN ANGLO-INDIAN VIRTUAL AKI SYMPOSIUM
The organisers are calling for abstracts for a short oral presentation, to be made live to the Virtual AKI symposium on the 5th or 6th of March 2021. The aim is both to encourage junior doctors to get involved in AKI research and give a forum for excellence in work on AKI.
Criteria for entry and presentation:
- Deadline for submission of abstract: 19th Feb 2021, 1700 GMT.
- The lead author and presenter must be a Doctor in training. The work must relate to AKI.
- Entry (and Symposium registration) is free; all nationalities can apply (you do not have to be based in the UK or India.
- We will consider all work that has not been given as an oral presentation (virtual or in person) at a National or International meeting before. Work presented as a Poster only elsewhere is acceptable. Work that has previously been given as an oral presentation (virtual or in person) at a National (India, UK or elsewhere) International meeting is not eligible.
- Proof of status as a Doctor in training will be required.
- The presenter must be available on 5th or 6th March to give their short oral presentation live.
- The presentation must be 10 minutes in duration, plus up to 5 minutes for questions, in English, on Powerpoint or equivalent, and we strongly encourage no more than 10 slides.
- The selected abstracts will be ‘uploaded on the International Society of Nephrology (ISN) Academy website’.
- All entries will be scored and four abstracts shortlisted for presentation as part of the meeting.
- The successful abstracts will be made available online to those registered for the Symposium.
- The successful presenters will be contacted by e-mail by Thursday 25th February 2021.
- The four presentations will be scored by Judges and the winners announced: Gold, Silver, and two Bronze. All the presenters will receive a Prize Certificate from the organisers for their CV / portfolio. In addition, the Gold and Silver winners will receive a monetary prize.
Mark Thomas and Urmila Anandh, Co-chairs
Queries to: email@example.com